8.25.2011

Simply Delicious

If it's not broken, don't fix it.  True for a lot of things, even cake!  Sometimes you don't want something special and extravagant.  Maybe you've just had a "slept through the alarm, got a flat tire, someone pissed me off at work & now I have a headache" type of day and just want something sweet!  Hey, I'm not here to judge. I'm here to help.

Can I interest you in this?
                                                     Chocolate cake with chocolate fudge

Or perhaps this?
                                                     Marbled chocolate and vanilla cake
Or maybe one of these?
                                           Carrot cake with Cream cheese- One of my favs!!

See? Sometimes you just need to get back to basics and have something simple, decadent, and delicious to put your troubles behind you. Emotional eating? Maybe. But soooo rewarding!


No comments:

Post a Comment